2 Post Lift - Platinum AWE 4.2 Ton Adjustable width
The World’s First Adjustable Width 2 Post Lift, UK's First Adjustable Car Lift.
Over the years the Garage Equipment Group has seen an increased demand for a 2 Post lift that fits neatly into small garage workshops and existing predefined workspaces. The Garage Equipment Group's research and development boffins have been hard at work and we are very proud to announce the world's very first adjustable 2 Post Lift. During the eighties and nineties, two post lift manufacturers produced 2 post car lifts that were much narrower than today's equivalents. This poses a problem for garages that are now seeking to replace these lifts as the modern 2 post lifts are much wider and as such will not fit into the allocated workspace.
This revolutionary adjustable 2 Post Car Lift can be set, during installation, to fit perfectly into any workspace ranging from 3.4 Meters (3400mm) to 3 Meters (3000mm.) Completely eradicating the need to re-assess your garage's overall layout, which would no doubt be a time consuming and costly exercise. The brand new patented Platinum 4.2 Ton 2 Post lift can be adjusted in increments of 100mm without the need to replace any of the components, simply set the lift to the required width, bolt it down and you are done.
Here are some examples of 2 post car lift widths from a range of leading manufacturers.
- Bradbury 2013 3.1 meters wide (3100mm)
- Hoffman GT2500 3 meters wide (3000mm)
- Tecalemit Mk5 3 meters wide (3000mm)
- Cascos C2-7 3 meters/3.1 meters
- Stenhoj Major 3.15 meters (3150mm)
- Istobal 42712 3.1 meters (3100mm)
Platinum 42 AWE, 4.2 Tonne 2 Post lift Features:
- 4.2-ton lifting capacity.
- Adjustable width 3463mm, down to 3063mm.
- Automatic Safety Release System.
- Dual phase technology
- Double height screw pads
- Arm locking mechanisms fully compliant with the EN1493 directive.
- 90mm lift pad extensions for 4×4 and vans included.
- High-quality powder-coated finish.
- All platinum 2 Post Lifts come with a full two-year parts warranty.