MaxiSys Ultra Diagnostics tool
This is the all new market leading MaxiSYS Ultra vehicle diagnostics tool, and it includes several great features such as outstanding coverage with 80+ manufacturers, full diagnostics, 26 service functions, channel coding and programming. The maxiSYS Ultra diagnostics scanner has a super large screen, our fastest processors, our largest ever SSD memory and even come equipped with a docking station as standard.
The MaxiSYS Ultra vehicle diagnostics tool supplied by the Garage Equipment Group combines diagnostics, service, extensive live data, channel coding and ECU reflashing* as seen on the MS908Pro. New to the Ultra diagnostics tool is the MaxiFLASH VCMI with built-in Oscillisope, Multimeter, Signal Generator and OBDC Bus Check Functions. The VCMI connects to the Ultra using hi-speed WiFi which greatly increases the communication speeds. Furthermore, it is the only Wi-Fi VCMI currently sold that supports D-PDU, RP1210, CANFD. J2534 and DoIP protocols
The all new VCMI also has Enhanced Protocol Compatibility and supports D-PDU, RP1210, CANFD. J2534 and DoIP protocols. The Ultra has all new software specialist capabilities that we have named Repair Assist, DTC Analysis, Topology Mapping and Relevant Cases.
The Ultra can be upgraded to operate our ADAS products.
Our additional Oscilloscope Accessory Kit can be purchased separately and includes the further items of 1 x 65Amp Current Clamp, 1 x 650Amp Current Clamp, 1 x Coil On Plug Probe, 2 x HT Extension Leads and 2 x Battery Clips.
Features and Benifits
- Extended 2 years warranty
- 1-year Software free updates included
- 80+ Manufacturers
- Full diagnostics
- 26 Service Functions
- Channel coding and programming
- MaxiFlash VCMI included
- Built-In Oscilloscope
- Built-In Waveform Generator
- Built-In Multimeter
- Built-In CAN bus Check
- Oscilloscope- The 4 Channel Oscilloscope is faster with 20MHz Bandwidth, more accurate with 80MS/s sampling data rate, and a 32M memory buffer that stores more complex signals, zoom and replay.
- Our pre-set Guided Test and Waveform Library instructs technician's on use and fault analysis We also provide a large number of cloud preset cases, including connection diagrams, waveform library, reference waveforms, fault case analysis and one-press waveform settings.
- Waveform Generator- The Waveform Generator is used to test a sensor, an actuator, or an ECU without the need to replace them one by one to identify the fault. This is done by simulating signals of various sensors and ECUs, identifying hardware issues.
- Simulates sensor signals to quickly diagnose ECU, sensor, and wiring harness issues;
- Simulates ECU signals to perform active tests to verify functions of certain parts (Electronic fan, solenoid valves etc);
- Simulates actuator signals and verifies the communication status between the actuator and ECU (Electronic fan, solenoid valve, headlight)
- Multimeter- The professional Multimeter will measure Voltage, Current, Resistance, Diode, Frequency/Period, Duty Cycle, Connectivity and Pulse Width.
- CAN Bus Check- The CAN Bus Check can quickly determine whether the OBD pins are functioning correctly.
- J2534, DoIP Bus, CAN-FD Bus, RP1210 and D-PDU- The Autel VCMI supplied with the Ultra and MS919 supports all the very latest communciation and application programming interface protocols.
- System Topology- With our Autel exclusive System Topology Software, the technician can see a colour coded topology display for all vehicle systems and their status on one page!
- The display shows the structure of communication between modules, and gives the ability to press on a system module to display any DTC's and access the system.
- Currently available on BMW, Ford, Volkswagen, Audi, GM, Ford, Chrysler, Nissan, Honda, Toyota Lexus, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, Hyundai, Kia, Volvo.
- Repair Assistant- Our Repair Assist Software displays a list of recommended tests, the completion status and priority for undertaking. Very simply, the higher the priority, the earlier the components should be tested.
- Prioritisation- The best solution path is given in priority via automatic sorting.
- Guided Maintenance- An integrated troubleshooting process organised into the operation steps, that guide the user to solve the maintenance problems.
- Accurate recommendation- Automatically match the circuit diagram and pin position required for the fault.
- In the case of multiple inspection steps, you can carry out the inspection step by step, or skip unnecessary steps.
- Currently available on BMW, JLR, GM, Ford, Chrysler and Porsche.
- Relevant Cases- The software automatically recommends repair processes that may be relevant to the vehicle and fault. These repair cases/suggestions provide the technician with great insight when diagnosing and repairing vehicle faults.
- Tech Services Bulletins- See official announcements issued by vehicle manufacturers regarding common problems including vehicle modules, DTCs, repair methods, program updates and recall stategies. Currently available on Ford, GM, FCA, Toyota, Lexus, VW, Nissan, Honda, BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Hyundai, Kia.
- DTC Analysis- The DTC Analysis decribes possible causes and solutions for vehicle faults. Currently available on GM, Ford, Toyota, Lexus, Nissan, Honda, VW, Audi, BMW, FCA, Mercedes.